We all are addicted to Internet these days. Also, surfing internet means having so much of viruses, because most of the the viruses comes while surfing.
What to do?? if your windows corrupts or stop working fine enough to work. To safe your windows for future problems, it’s better to have a recovery CD of your windows.
I am sharing the most easy steps to create a recovery CD of your Windows 8 OS. Many people have the spare drive where they create their windows 8 recovery, but this article is for those people who don’t have any spare flash drive.
Follow the steps below to create a bootable recovery CD/DVD of Windows 8. Also, this recovery CD/DVD will have all the troubleshooting tools and options which are present in a recovery CD/DVD.
Recommended Reading : How To Recover Windows 7 Using Safe Mode.
- Firstly press Windows+Q in your Windows 8 for Search Charm.
- Now type Windows 7 File Recovery and press enter.
- Click on Create a System Repair Disc on the left pane which will launch a repair disc dialog.
- Now choose your DVD/CD disk drive from the drop-down and insert a blank disk.
- Now click on Create Disk button to start the disk burning process of your Windows 8 recovery.
You are done now..!!
Keep your Recovery disk in a safe place.
A Windows 8 64-bit recovery disk only be used to repair 64-bit Windows 8 only. You can’t use 32-bit disk to recover 64-bit Windows 8.
Also, you need to change the boot priority to boot from DVD/CD under BIOS, to boot from Recovery CD/DVD.